U-Value Now Program: Professional Development
The U-Value Program is a 12 weeks initiative to develop talented engineering recent grads with the technical basic needs of the regulated life sciences industries.
Can you accept the challenge?
Frequently Asked Questions
At Ultimate, we support a broad range of projects and services. The type of projects you will be working on depends on the needs of our clients.
• Serialization Field Engineering
• Serialization Project Engineering
• Serialization Project Managment
• Automation Designer
• Mechanical Designer
• Packaging Engineering
• Validation Engineering
• Automation Engineering
• Product Transfer Engineering
• Manufacturing Engineering
• Quality Engineering
• Process Excellence Engineering
- Engineering degree recent grad
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Professional and Personal growth desire