U-Value Now Program: Professional Development
The U-Value Program is a 12 weeks initiative to develop talented engineering recent grads with the technical basic needs of the regulated life sciences industries.
Can you accept the challenge?
What do you get
REFERRAL / SALES BONUS
Frequently Asked Questions
At Ultimate, we support a broad range of projects and services. The type of projects you will be working on depends on the needs of our clients.
• Serialization Field Engineering
• Serialization Project Engineering
• Serialization Project Managment
• Automation Designer
• Mechanical Designer
• Packaging Engineering
• Validation Engineering
• Automation Engineering
• Product Transfer Engineering
• Manufacturing Engineering
• Quality Engineering
• Process Excellence Engineering
Go to our website www.uscglobal.com/cats/
For additional information you can contact us at:
- Engineering degree recent grad
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Professional and Personal growth desire