Ultimate Solutions (Business opportunities) met at ETIF 2018, the 10th Science and Technology Congress and Exhibition for the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnological, Veterinary, and Cosmetic industries, on October 16-18 of 2018.
Professionals and specialists from those sectors came to learn about the latest news. The event took place at the Costa Salguero Center in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and the participation of 150 exhibitors and more than 5,000 visitors overall, is estimated. Etif 2018 Argentina offered its exhibitors and visitors the opportunity to exchange business through four sections:
- Technological Conferences for “The World of the Pharmaceutical Production”
- Supplier stands exhibition for the interest of the four sectors mentioned above
- Business Round Table 1:1s
- Business Talks for the promotion of companies with innovative solutions for the industry
Ultimate Solutions participated in the Congress, in the Business Round Table and offered a Business Talk, with three clearly defined objectives:
- to discover the needs of our industry in Latin America
- to offer information about our company products and services
- to identify potential clients and business opportunities to serialize and/or authenticate prescribed products to be exported to the United States and/or Europe.
Although regulatory agencies in Latin America, such as ANMAT in Argentina, do not impose requirements regarding serialization, we were able to identify an extreme need for product authentication and security along the supply chain. This is due to the growing counterfeit and contraband around de region. However, an educational process must be implemented to explain the advantages of the authentication (Unisecure) technology when it is implemented in consumer good products (CGP) or any other related pharmaceutical product.
Ultimate Solutions is a trusted provider of packaging industrial automation, serialization, and compliance for the Life Science Industries in Puerto Rico, the United States, and Europe. Over a decade, the Ultimate team has delivered proven results in hundreds of projects and thousands of service hours to the global leaders of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical devices, and logistics markets.
More information: www.uscglobal.com